A central idea of your text should be presented clearly and concisely in order to ensure a better understanding of an issue by readers. Sometimes it is hard to formulate the main idea of an essay on a complicated and serious topic such as recycling. Therefore, we have enumerated fifteen interesting statements for you to write coherent and quality academic papers.
Trash is going to become a disaster!
As a result of constantly increasing consumption, the conversion of garbage into reusable materials and products appears to save the world from pollution. You can hear about this topic everywhere because it is closely connected with almost every sphere of living. Along with numerous advantages, recycling has some disadvantages too, so it is one of the most controversial subjects to discuss and certainly an interesting topic to explore in an academic paper. However, you need to formulate the main idea of the work correctly before conducting research. Here you can find fifteen thesis statements to present your thoughts better.
Top Fifteen Thesis Statements for Your Research
You can use any of these sentences in your academic work or get inspired with these interesting ideas. It is up to you to decide what to choose, but we recommend you to have a look at the following thesis statements to be able to provide your readers with a great piece of writing:
- Natural resources aren’t infinite, so people search for alternatives to provide themselves with products that they want. For this reason, sustainability of recycling is a great solution to the problem.
- Despite the fact that recycling industries are aimed at reducing pollution and saving natural resources of the planet, most of factories produce alarming amounts of waste. Therefore, the problem of development new recycling technologies is critical today.
- To make the recycling idea public, schools need to introduce different programs involving pupils in the process of garbage collection and sorting it out into proper containers.
- Participation in different waste management programs is vital for the entire humanity, as environmental problems affect every living creature on this planet.
- The negative consequence of economic imperialism is the exportation of different types of waste to third world countries.
- Recycling companies claim to save the planet from the trash disaster. However, the workers of their factories are not safe while doing their job. If this industry is aimed at improving the environmental problem, it should first provide the stuff with necessary equipment.
- Cheaper technologies helping to get rid of extra waste will make it possible to boost the percentage of environmentally-friendly countries.
- Training experienced and professional personnel to recycle waste at factories is the pressing issue for environmentally-friendly corporations.
- Some types of poisonous materials can’t be recycled together with ordinary garbage. There is a need for exploring possible solutions to this problem to avoid biological hazards.
- Waste detrimentally affects the quality of the soil, so in future, it will be impossible to plant any crops.
- While bringing up a child, parents should teach him or her to be environmentally-friendly. Thus, we will provide our children with better future.
- To involve people in the recycling process, the government should develop different reward programs for companies and ordinary citizens.
- We can help our planet greatly by recycling the domestic waste properly.
- Due to excessive use of natural resources, we can lose the opportunity to produce products and materials that are crucial for modern living. Therefore, recycling is the only way forward!
- Recycling benefits international corporations by making us think that we must buy products in vast numbers and then sort this garbage correctly to help the planet. However, this attitude is wrong and leads to greater consumption and environmental pressure.
We hope you have picked a good idea reflecting the subject matter of your research from the list above and wish you good luck with accomplishing the academic task!