Love is the one thing every human being longs to enjoy unconditionally. But despite the universal consensus among all people that love is important and necessary, divergent views regarding what love is still linger in the minds of many people. That is why writing a thesis statement on a love-related topic should consider these things to make your paper more cogent and impactful.
But how do you write a great thesis statement for a love-related paper? First, you should establish the form of essay you need to write. Also, you need to determine the purpose of your paper as well as your audience to tailor your statement to suit their needs since it will act as your assignment’s primary point of focus. It is also necessary to let your statement take a provable and debatable position. To write the statement more easily, you can ask yourself relevant questions regarding your essay prompt, answer them, and then summarize those answers into a thesis statement. Lastly, do not make your statement on love go beyond two sentences since it will lose its meaning.
Sample Thesis Statements on Love
Here are sample thesis statements to help you improve your writing on this topic.
- Love is the only language every human being loves, and yet, the most misunderstood language, and hence, all the conflicting definitions of it
- Love is necessary for marriage to succeed, but failing to integrate it with other responsibilities could still bring it down
- Love without the heart is a treachery while love without the head is a tragedy since the tow need each other to succeed
- Success in a marriage depends on how well love flows between two parties since trying to do the opposite is like trying to ride a bicycle with one pedal
- Love without common sense is like docking a ship without an anchor thus exposing it to drifting and destruction by the winds
- Loving one’s children without boundaries is tantamount to giving them a thread to hang themselves in the future since a child spoilt by love does not differ from the one spoilt by rejection
- The problems we have in the world today are not just a result of people not receiving love but also people failing to reciprocate it due to selfishness
- Love without maturity cannot build a home since if could, all the marriages people enter because they are madly in love with each other could be the happiest
- True parental love should correct children since love without correction and boundaries is like an live electric wire without insulation
- A man being who cannot love himself cannot love other people because you cannot give what you don’t have
We hope the tips we have shared out on how to write thesis statements on love will sharpen your skills for your future assignments. With the samples we have discussed, we believe you will draw enough inspiration to succeed in your love-related essays.