The phenomenon of bullying is widely spread all across the planet and reaches epidemic proportions. People of different ages, social statuses, nationalities, and races act violently towards the other individuals. A bully may hurt a victim for the undergoing reasons:
- Lack of power or physical and mental weakness of a person
- Religion prejudices
- Gender discrimination
From all has been written follows that bullying is an act of violence made by a person, a group of individuals, small society and even the whole country and nation towards an odious object for some reason. One would think, people should put in place the necessary remedial measures, but in fact, only a few countries have the law banning such acts of violence as bullying.
There are three types of aggressive action towards other people:
These three stages culminate in each other, and finally, all the action finishes badly. The victim can be bluffed and suppressed to a significant degree and get the physical assaults. The consequences of an aggressive behavior can be disastrous.
The Bullying Thesis Statements for Your Essay
‘To write a good thesis statement on the offensive conduct problem you should think like an offender.’ Not really! It would be better to be in victim’s shoes and to analyze any possible effects and consequences. Such a social problem needs much attention and a convincing statement. Let’s have a look at several examples of thesis statements on bullying:
- Leading to a person’s self-distraction and suicidal thoughts the bullying aspects are much more dangerous than it may seem from the first time, and the strict regulations absence make them catastrophic for the social life.
- The smallest prank becomes the biggest crime if it isn’t terminated.
- An aggressive conduct is almost ‘power’ racism.
- The victim is a victim mostly because of the situational aspects of a violent conduct towards him or her, but there are still “heroes” left.
- The novel Lord of the Flies show the enormous change of minds as a result of unrestricted aggressive actions. Thus, we can see how the permissiveness play role of the bully accelerator.
- When a person is bullied, there is no way back to the previous way of thinking and may change his or her point of view.
- Taking in consideration violence emotional and verbal assaults towards an individual it is vividly shown how these small tricks became the ground to the crime actions.
- Aggressive actions are destructive for a victim and an offender in the same degree.
- The bullying in schools are the major reasons for the student’s bad educational progress.
- The parents always are the example for their children. However, violent behavior of many children today is not only parental fault.
- The bullied children are often kids in need, they require the helping hand, and the aggressive behavior is the display of despair.
- The typical distinction between girls’ and boys’ violent conduct is that the boys are likely to show physical power suppression, on the contrary, girls play tricky social games with a victim.
- The school is not the only place where people are bullied; every social establishment and community is a great field for experiments with aggressive conduct.
- The parents of an offended person don’t even know which assaults their children get every day, but if you notice the changes in your children’s behavior, there is still chance to help with it.
- People who pass the bullying in school, at work, in college or somewhere else, and cope with it got the priceless lesson and experience.