When the paper composition is looming at the horizon and topic is already chosen, the next step is to formulate the main idea of a text properly. Therefore, we have collected fifteen great thesis statements on diabetes so that you can easily choose one for your paper.
Diabetes as a Great Peril for Humanity!
The problems of obesity, abnormal insulin activity, and diabetes have attracted an increasing attention of scholars. According to the alarming statistics, millions of people die from diabetes every year. Specialists in medical research try to find solutions to reduce the percentage of affected people. Unfortunately, their attempts have not yet brought any significant results. Therefore, this issue is interesting for the great number of people all over the world. Besides, it will certainly attract attention of your paper’s readers. Students choose this topic because it has many ideas to discuss.
A properly formulated thesis statement is the key to successful paper composition. Therefore, it is vital to think up a clear and persuasive sentence to arouse readers’ interest in the presented problem.
Thesis statements examples on diabetes
Look at the following samples related to your topic and pick one that you like. Besides, you can use them as a template to formulate your own sentence.
- Diabetes affects both individual people and the whole society in general. The modern sedentary lifestyle and inadequate dietary patterns lead to the health problems and increased healthcare costs.
- Genetic diabetes is diagnosed in millions of people all over the world. If a mother has developing symptoms of diabetes, her child might also become ill.
- Diabetes is dangerous for the economy of developing countries.
- It is possible to reduce the risks for diabetes by doing some exercises and living a healthy life without any bad habits.
- Diabetes requires much time and efforts to manage properly on the daily basis, and people with this disease often lack strength to manage it without support.
- In order to reduce the incidence type II diabetes, the government should reconsider tax increases for fast-food companies and legislative measures to control food production.
- Almost 3.2 million African-Americans have abnormal insulin activity, which often leads to diabetes. The consequences of this illness are disastrous and cause serious complications and even premature death.
- Diabetes affects not only an ill person but also his or her family because it affects a person’s ability to perform daily tasks. Besides, patients with this illness should keep a certain diet, which isn’t affordable for many families.
- Is it possible to treat diabetes? Some doctors believe that by using effective treatment approaches, affected people can live normal lives.
- Drug companies gain their profit from diabetics,; therefore, the process of finding the cure is so slow.
- According to the current research, vitamin A can become the key to successful search for innovative diabetes treatment.
- People who have healthy digestion habits aren’t likely to develop diabetes.
- It is scientifically proved that individuals who adopt healthy lifestyle can reduce diabetes symptoms considerably.
- Men and women with obesity are in danger to develop diabetes.
- Due to modern possibilities of medicine, patients with diabetes can live a full-fledged life.
Thesis statement is the heart of your research; therefore, you have to use all your attention and imagination to create a great one. We hope our thesis examples will be very beneficial for you!