A thesis statement is a very important aspect of any essay and this can be attributed to the fact that the strength of your thesis statement determines the quality of the essay. While such is a common knowledge, many learners experience a lot of challenges developing a strong thesis statement that serves the intended purpose.
Writing A Perfect Thesis Statement on Racism
In most of the cases, the majority of learners write essays that have no thesis statement and which, tend to be of poor quality since they lack a sense of bearing as far as the subject being addressed is concerned. For this reason, it important for you to ensure that you have a thesis statement that keeps you in focus and helps you to develop an essay that addresses your chosen subject comprehensively.
What then do you do when given a task to write a thesis statement on racism? Do you just sit and wait for the deadline to pass because you are not aware of what to write? You need to look around for ideas on the most possible thesis statement that you can adopt with regards to the subject of racism. In case you are not aware of thesis statement that you can use, the following section provides more than 15 examples of thesis statement to give you an overview of how your thesis should be.
Example of thesis statements on racism
- Racism across the world can end if the rate of global collaboration, interracial and intercultural communication continues to increase.
- Racial minorities in America still face covert discrimination despite the institutional and societal changes witnessed in America in the sixties.
- Multiculturalism has failed as an institutional practice in Europe, and this can be determined by the increase in hate crimes cases as well as racial minority issues.
- Despite the significance given to the affirmative action in countering racial discrimination, there are concerns that it promotes racial differences.
- There exists misconception that the affirmative action is a women’s agenda.
- Racial discrimination founded on a single person’s actions but taken to be the general state of affairs for the given race is wrong.
- Racism in the workplace has adverse impacts on the productivity of workers as it affects their aggressiveness.
- It costs nothing to point out racism actions in the workplace.
- The majority of politicians in the world rely on racism as a means of garnering votes as well as grabbing power.
- The rate of racial hatred and related crimes is high in Australian universities.
- Students diversity can play a significant role in reducing racial crimes and related issues.
- Embracing diversity in the workplace can help reduce incidences of racial discrimination.
- Transgender, bisexual, gay and lesbian Americans have experienced discrimination by the society.
- In the thirties, the Blacks have lived in hatred and poverty
- In the past, it was considered a strange thing to show affection to Black Americans.
- Despite the frowning upon among the majority of citizens in America, racial discrimination is a common practice especially in the home of the brave.
- The issue of racial equality is a social barrier that the Americans are yet to overcome.
- There are wide geographical and psychological distances between Asians and the Blacks in America, and such distances can be attributed to the segregation by the American society government or the white-centric media.
Did the above examples give you a clue of how you can develop a thesis statement for your essay? However, it is advisable to ensure that your thesis statement is not too broad or narrow such that it will be difficult for you to coordinate idea. Have a simple but clear thesis statement that will not give you and the readers a hard time understanding the scope of your essay.