Fortunately, the problem of slaves and captives touches our modern life for no more in such enormous scope as it was before twenties centuries. Colonization era was the climax of the slavery boom. People from the backward countries were shipped across the seas to different more developed countries to do the hardest physical job, and to produce more goods for their masters. Long before the Common Era, the ancient Egyptians used slave labor force to build the pyramids and temples. The ancient Romans arranged the gladiator’s fights of bondmen to entertain the audience. There are too many examples of cruel and inhuman cases of involuntary work that was not even paid.
Slavery is an act of exploitation the labor force and physical resources of a person to get the material benefit out of it, and not to go in paid services. Besides, the dependent individual gets no payment instead and has a list of regulations that ban him from doing all the action the free person can do.
Samples of the Thesis Statement on Slavery
To write a good thesis statement on bondage theme, you should find the main idea of the book, film or any other material reading, and watching it for several times, and take a particular stance.
Despite the fact that the slavery is amoral and inhuman, however, there are some ideas and facts about its benefits to a modern life. You can find several samples of theses statement on slavery below, and we bring you some examples of beneficial bondage traits:
- The most disastrous and horrifying are the crime against the humanity. Denying seeing human in other person’s eyes means to treat him or her as a slave.
- The modern slavery causes a big problem to society by violation the human rights.
- The racism basis is the grounding idea of every servile system.
- Is the sexually bound labor an echo of the past or an alarm sign for future?
- The bondage is too barbarian for the civilized world where all the people must have equal rights and possibilities.
- My controversial opinion on the barbarian origin of the slavery foundations expresses the idea that the civilized people use other people of lower ranks in their mercantile purposes, as the tribal nations didn’t.
- The hands of slaves made the most of the ancient architecture buildings, and if there would not be slavery, perhaps we could not see such beautiful Wonders as Pyramids, for instance.
- The Great Britain became an enormous and civilized country which were on the top because of the colonization period and active bondmen trading.
- It is sad to comprehend, but the modern world was built on the bones of the people under lock and key, as they were the engine of the progress.
- Most diseases of the 18th and 19th century get to the European world with the slaves.
- The slavery aspect is not the remnant of the past, as it would seem, but the present horrifying fact.
- In fact, the bondage was a kind of racism towards the lower rank people of different colors and religions.
- Slavery is a pathetic illustration of the evil human essence.
- Americans subdivided into two fronts of those who considered the black people inferior creature, and those who found them more humane than citizens of the USA.
- To Kill a Mockingbird depicts the problem of the absence of black people rights and the society hostility towards the dark-skinned men and women, in spite of the fact that the slavery was already canceled all across the USA.